KCP welcomes enquiries from consultants, academics, and organisations
who have developed unique expert methodologies, thinking and decision
making processes and cognitive or mental models capable of being
packaged for face-to-face and on-line workshop environments.
Before publication can be considered there needs to be clear market
demand for a well defined product which will already be in the form
of slide shows, a training manual, manuscript for a book and workshop
Titles that meet several or all of the following criteria will
- Titles, especially management or learning methods, required
for a one-off large scale corporate or government re-organisation,
community improvement program, technology transfer or professional
- Titles sought by a minimum of 10-20 consultants who are keen
to become licensees of the author.
- Titles where the national or international distribution channels
are well defined and customer demand strong.
- Authors whose customers are organisations with complex, difficult
and intractable problems and are keen to do or try almost anything
to fix the problem.
- Titles destined for English, German and Ditch speaking markets
including Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, USA, Canada,
United Kingdom, Germany, Australia, Holland, Switzerland and Ireland.
- Authors who have links to sites willing to trial prototypes
as part of a proof of performance.
- Titles developed by internationally renowned consultants or
facilitators with a history of publication of conventional titles..
- Methodologies which achieve 1000+ per cent productivity gains
when used by the customer.
- Methodologies which are a good fit with emerging trends in
consumer, academic or professional practice.
- Titles where government grants for program development are
readily accessible to the author or the primary customer organisation.
- Multimedia titles which have been created for single users which
could be easily adapted for facilitated team or on-line delivery.
KCP provides a service to create titles for authors, obtain the
necessary funding from investors interested in taking equity in
a property or makes a direct investment in selected properties.
KCP can also distribute titles on behalf of an author.